There are a lot of things I am looking forward to in this new year. I don’t know about making resolutions, I have never been good at that. There are many things I would like to change, or start, or do better and I think if I just try and keep trying that I might actually succeed at some, many if not all of them. Here’s a list of just some of the things I hope for in 2012…
1. I want to be more responsible with my diabetes. – When I first got diagnosed I was really good about following the guidelines the drs set for me. I avoided the wrong foods, I took my meds as directed and I actually cared about my health. The last couple of years I have basically given up. I have had this I don’t care attitude. I will do good and follow the rules for a brief time and then something will upset me or I will get down about something and then I just basically say F-it. I don’t take my meds on time or at all sometimes. I don’t eat the right foods. I stay in a state of denial, like if I don’t think about it, it will go away or be fine. I know better, I just don’t know how to get back to the point where I actually cared. MY GOAL is to change that this year !!
2. I want to continue on the path Chris and I have formed for ourselves. I want our communication to continue to improve. I want our respect to continue to grow.
3. I want to become more organized, yet again I can be OCD about some things and then at times I just fall into that F-it mood and just don’t care.
4. I would like to visit some new places, have some new adventures with Chris. I know this will be hard to do with our schedules being that I work 2 jobs and he works full-time and goes to school full-time as well. But I’m hoping we can at least plan some fun get-aways and at least a few quick trips here and there if possible.
5. I have a long list of other things I would like to do, but honestly don’t know when or where I will squeeze them in… but here’s to hoping and TRYING some of the following:
**More crafts – love crafting
**More time with my family, my gpa is getting up there 87 now and I need all the time I can get with him.
**Trying more recipes (healthy ones)
**Making some new friends – I have some great friends, but would like to widen my circle.
**Would like to find some time to find a church for Chris and I to attend – could be a great place for new friends too.
Well Happy New Year to my fellow bloggers, readers, old and new friends and guests. (I think that covers everyone)
Wishing you all a wonderfully special 2012 !!