It’s not November, it’s not Thanksgiving, but it definitely is a time to be thankful.
I read a fellow bloggers post, Survivingmiddleage, where she talks about her favorite day. She made several good points in her post and it got me thinking (yep, I do it on occasion). I think every new day given to us is something to be thankful for. I thought I might make a list of things I am thankful for today.
- Thankful for supportive family and friends
- Thankful for my wonderful boyfriend that loves me unconditionally, even though he drives me nuts at times.
- Thankful for my job
- Thankful for the drive I have to better my health
- Thankful it’s Thursday and I get to see my dear friend Sass-a-frass (it’s been too long since I have visited with her)
- Thankful it’s the day my nephew’s gift arrives for him today. He will be so surprised, can’t wait to see the pictures.
- Thankful for the awesome people in the world, the guy named SAM that found my dog when she went missing for more than 5 hours on Monday.
- Thankful for the rain that is about to hit.
- Thankful for the awesome music on the radio right now and the co-workers that don’t mind my singing along.
- Thankful for the amazing technology we have today. The ability to blog my thoughts and feelings and to share in the lives of fellow bloggers. What an amazing, therapeutic outlet.
I have so many things to be thankful for, it’s good to stop and think about those things. I hope everyone takes the time to think about all they have to be thankful for, too.
Happy Thursday !!