I found this on a fellow bloggers page, (thanks Janet!) and just had to jump on the band wagon myself. It was orginally found here. It definitely made me thing… might just give you a little insight into yourself too !!
seven great things in your life.
1. A wonderfully close family and group of friends.
2. I love whole-heartedly.
3. I’m finally learning to accept my diabetes and deal with it.
4. I have a very loving, positive, giving personality.
5. I’m a great communicator.
6. I have 3 awesome furr-kids (dogs)
7. I’m a very hard worker.
seven things you lack and covet.
2. Perfect Body.
6. My own home.
7. College Degree.
seven things that make you angry
1. Lies – Liars – Deceit.
2. Being judged for my weight.
3. Cruelty to animals.
4. People that abuse the system.
5. Parents that let their children run wild.
6. Having to wait.
7. Paying bills.
seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Exercise (that’s gonna change)
2. Clean house regularly.
3. Save more money.
4. Eat better.
5. Read more.
6. Make more time with friends
seven worldly material desires.
1. A loaded checking & savings account
2. A large home with lots of land for animals
3. Maids to keep my large home tidy
4. Homes for my family members
5. Lake cabin
6. Boat and water toys
7. Tropical hide-away
seven guilty pleasures.
1. Chips and Queso
2. Making out for hours with a great kisser.
3. Movie theatre popcorn.
4. Red Lobster’s Shrimp Scampi
5. Almond Joy.
6. Attention from Men.
seven things you love about love
1. The endless smiles.
2. Giddy laughter.
4. Deep Sighs – having to catch your breath.
5. The long conversations.
6. The passion.
7. The never getting enough of each other.